Re: development questions

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org> <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org> <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development questions
Date: 2004-02-16 15:29:38
Lists: pgsql-www

On Feb 16, 2004, at 4:17 PM, Dave Page wrote:

>> If the main issue is time for the www leaders, like you and
>> Marc, would it help if someone (me) could make a voluntary
>> donation (in money) which can be used to further enhance some
>> parts of the site? This could pay your time or Marc's time as
>> if it was a professional assignment.
>
> Hi David,
>
> This certainly wouldn't help me unfortunately as I have other
> contraints
> on my time at present. What little spare I do have is given freely to
> the project.

I understand, no problem ;)

>> I am personally work on the XML feature, I should have an
>> alpha version later tonight. But if the issue is the time, I
>> could make such a donation.
>
> Umm, just out of interest, what XML feature? The only one I recall
> discussing was making the new version of the main site XHTML compliant.

Fear not, I am working out something for our site which might be used
in the future on the official site too. It's an RSS feature to
syndicate news.
I am not suggesting that this should be implemented at your end but I
will supply the sources to your and Marc.

Cheers
David