Re: to create a database...

From: Ben <bench(at)silentmedia(dot)com>
To: "P(dot)M" <pmdanger(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL General \(EN\)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: to create a database...
Date: 2005-11-20 21:37:17
Lists: pgsql-general

You'll probably find that most portable way is a sql file. But,
because of all the differences between different database's syntax
and features, you will probably need to store a different file for
each RDBMS. So you might as well forget about the most portable way
to do it, and simply use the best way for each RDBMS you want to
support.