Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Sandeep Srinivasa <sss(at)clearsenses(dot)com>
Cc: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
Date: 2010-07-29 21:35:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Shopping carts, company blogs, etc. Popular pieces of software.

As common denominators go, that's pretty low.

Perhaps what is needed is a dumbed down version of Postgres.

My hobby horse. MySQL supports regular expressions... In a [rhymes
with rat's ass]. It "supports" a kind of tinker toy reduced set of
regular expressions.

But I guess nobody's complaining.

I just hope that Postgres keeps having enough support so that it can
continue to be developed. Until Apple adopted Unix, it was basically
dead in the water. Even then, it was probably iPod's that really kept
it alive. But it's still alive.

I don't know.

John