RE: DROP CONSTRAINT (UNIQUE) preliminary support

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: DROP CONSTRAINT (UNIQUE) preliminary support
Date: 2001-07-10 01:30:51
Lists: pgsql-patches
> Christopher, where are we on this patch?

No-one commented on it.  It's not a committable patch, it was basically to
get some feedback to see if I was going in the right direction.

Since then, I decided to complete the ADD CONSTRAINT stuff first.  I've
_almost_ finished ADD UNIQUE and ADD PRIMARY.  I'll probably submit a patch
for those in the next couple of days.  After that I'll worry about DROP
CONSTRAINT again.

Chris