Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes
Date: 2003-08-20 06:52:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
> Actually, no, you didn't.   I didn't think we could do that.
>
> OK, NY it is.

Good move, I say. NY or Philadelphia or wherever, but not Panama. Sorry
for Panamians out there, but to me Panama City sounds like some weird
off-shore money laundering scheme (but maybe that's because I'm Swiss
:-).

There are a couple of typos in the release. I don't know if it's the
right place to mention them, but here goes:

- in the paragraph starting with "Facilitating the desire", there is
"accessable" instead of "accessible" and "enhnacing" instead of
"enhancing".

If this release if finalized on Friday, when do you expect it will be
needed in French? It will take me a bit of time to translate,
especially because there's technical stuff I don't understand in there.

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco