Problems to be solved as soon as possible.

From: "The Guardian" <theguardian(at)vsnl(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Xenox" <xenox(at)vsnl(dot)net>
Subject: Problems to be solved as soon as possible.
Date: 2003-09-25 00:42:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Support Team,
We are hosting a website which was originally designed in some version of
Debian Linux and having PostgreSQL as back end. The developers have made a
script which creates several tables in the database. Some of the tables have
datatypes like DateTime. When i run those scripts in PostgreSQL of Red hat
Linux 7.2, they run perfectly. But when i run the same scrips in PostgreSQL
of Redhat Linux 9.0, it displays an error message of "data type DATETIME not
found."
So can you please guide me what changes i have to make in the script of
creating tables at my end as a customer so that my application runs
smoothly.

Regards,
Hiren.
The Guardian.