Re: pg_migrator issues

From: decibel <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_migrator issues
Date: 2010-01-06 07:52:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I actually started on a patch for this (http://lnk.nu/archives.postgresql.org/14rm.php). IIRC it's pretty close, I just haven't had time to come back to it for final cleanup and changing the docs as needed.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim(at)nasby(dot)net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net