Advocacy wiki

From: Jim Nasby <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Advocacy wiki
Date: 2007-07-24 23:36:03
Lists: pgsql-www
Trying to put together my "What's New in 8.3" lightning talk, I'm
surprised at the complete lack of advocacy resources. What little I
can find is spread all over the place.

In order to make life easier for others who are creating PostgreSQL
presentations by providing links/copies of past presentations, as
well as useful images, etc. ISTM the best way to do this is with a wiki.

So, should I setup some pages on the developer wiki for this, or
should we have a separate advocacy wiki? I'm leaning towards a
separate one so that anyone can add resources...

pgsql-www by date