pgmemcache, slides, download available...

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgmemcache, slides, download available...
Date: 2004-11-16 21:10:18
Lists: sfpug
Apologies for not having pgmemcache working last night.  It's always
the trivial things like forgetting you commented out switching to the
top level memory context for persistent data.  Regardless, I'm pleased
to announce to the public at large the availability of publicly usable
version of pgmemcache.

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/

I have also updated my presentation to include the pgmemcache API (duh,
can't believe I forgot to include that) and have incorporated a few
dozen little touchups here and there.  The presentation can be found
at:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/pgmemcache.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions, you guys were a terrific
audience.  Thanks for putting up with me, this was the first time I
have done this particular presentation.  That said, if your company is
interested, I can do an house presentation and/or training.  David,
again, thanks for hosting me/us last night.

-sc

PS  Email me if you were interested in colocation and I'll be sending
out a link later that will have the various numbers of interest ($/box,
$/Mbps, etc).

--
Sean Chittenden

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-11-17 05:12:29