Logging Apache web server log information to Postgresql

From: "Keller, Sid" <apsek(at)techmail(dot)admin(dot)ttu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Logging Apache web server log information to Postgresql
Date: 2002-02-21 19:56:06
Lists: pgsql-novice
I was wondering if anyone has installed the pglogd program.  It is a program
that sends Apache web server log information to a Postgresql database.  I
have successfully compiled it and have the other programs (Apache,
Postgresql) working correctly.  However, when I start Apache after starting
the database and then pglogd, the pglogd daemon dies.  If anyone has this
setup correctly and is willing to help, I can send you some details about my
setup.  Oh, my O/S is OpenBSD 3.0.

Thanks,

Sid Keller

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Keller, SidDate: 2002-02-21 20:34:10
Previous:From: Cyril SamovskiyDate: 2002-02-21 09:39:22
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] foreign key is from different tables - what to do?