jdbc driver Multiple Resultsets

From: "Rajesh Balla" <bnrajesh(at)lycos(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc driver Multiple Resultsets
Date: 2001-04-12 02:33:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Does the jdbc driver really support Multiple Resultsets?
If not, does the backend return multiple resultsets(for more than one query concatenated together)?

ie., For a query like
    ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from table1; select * from table2;");
    Does the resultset contain both the resultsets or only one result set.