Re: Feeds Integration

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Feeds Integration
Date: 2004-02-20 14:41:47
Lists: pgsql-www
Sorry Chris,
something missing on the query.
You need a title too, like pgin.tcl-2.0.0 released
title, link, description, date.

Now the link is there, description will be the body, date whatever we
have but we need the title too. Bottom line,
I need something AS title too.

In preparation of our tests (I will send the scripts to you) you need
to do this:

pear install XML_RPC
and then pear list to check if pear DB is there too (just in case).

Let me know when you are done ;)

Cheers
David