Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: "Crowson, Sarah J Ms (Contractor) Northrop Grumman" <Sarah(dot)Crowson(at)us(dot)army(dot)mil>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Altering pgAdmin for personal use (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: 2006-05-04 15:20:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hey All

Im a newbie to pgAdmin, but so far it seems like a superior product. My
group does specialized things with our databases that I was hoping to add
into pgAdmin. First I was making sure there was no rules against this (I
don't want to commit a NO NO), and also I was wondering if I could get the
specifics on how you are setting up pgadmin. What type of machine and C++
compiler are you using, etc. Any of this stuff will, because honestly I am
a better DBA then a C++ programmer. GRIN.

Thanks

Sarah Crowson
Archer Software Engineer