Finding the Table for Check Constraint

From: Brent Dombrowski <brent(dot)dombrowski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Finding the Table for Check Constraint
Date: 2012-05-08 17:08:20
Lists: pdxpug

I need to update some check constraints for a postgis migration. I can find the constraints I'm interested in the the pg_constraint catalog. However, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the table name associated with the constraint. I can get the schema name and the column is included in the source, but the table is eluding me. Anyone have a clue they could send my way?

Brent D.