Re: EnterpriseDB on sponsors page

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,<pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EnterpriseDB on sponsors page
Date: 2005-12-22 08:26:10
Lists: pgsql-www

The have also given pgAdmin more sponsorship than anyone else ever has.
I certainly think they should be included as they are clearly supporting
PostgreSQL and related projects in many non-trivial ways. Just because
it is not a single big item like a server or FT developer we should
should not exclude them

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-www by date

Subject: Re: [CORE] Offline for Christmas ...