Re: Does postgresql-odbc work on 64-bit platforms?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Does postgresql-odbc work on 64-bit platforms?
Date: 2005-12-15 08:53:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Peter is pretty much the only one who has been working on that, and that
was some months ago. I did clean up a bunch of internal inconsistencies
the other day (the ones that were reported on OSX recently iirc), but
that was just making sure that the same types were used on
internal/external API functions.

If you can help (or can find some Redhat manpower) that would be
appreciated - I certainly don't have a 64 bit box right now and am
pretty thin on time as well having committed myself to too many
projects. Again. :-(

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-12-15 09:02:35