Re: Please review this patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please review this patch
Date: 2005-12-09 23:36:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

OK, I've bashed it around a fair bit and can't find any regressions over
the previous code, so I'll commit the code. I don't have any threaded
test code to properly test SQLCancel with at the moment though, so
perhaps the original reporter can test that.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Kathy LoDate: 2005-12-10 03:11:50