Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4809 - branches/REL-1_4_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/i18n/fr_FR

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4809 - branches/REL-1_4_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/i18n/fr_FR
Date: 2005-12-09 11:18:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, this is a particularly sneaky bit of coding on Andreas' part, and if I'm reading it correctly, then no, it doesn't matter. The user will never see it anyway - it's just used to identify localised error messages from the server.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-12-09 11:21:41