Re: OSX ?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,"Horacio Samaniego" <Horacio(at)unm(dot)edu>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSX ?
Date: 2005-11-15 08:30:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Windows in SQLTypes we have:

typedef long            SQLINTEGER;
typedef unsigned long   SQLUINTEGER;

And

typedef long int                SDWORD;
typedef unsigned long int       UDWORD;

In this case I'd tend to go with Microsoft's definitions given that it's
their spec.

I do intend to work on porting psqlODBC to OSX in the not-to-distant
future, however it's not going to be right away I'm afraid, and for the
moment it will only be on Panther (which doesn't support Unicode ODBC).

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Claus ScherschelDate: 2005-11-15 08:47:34