Re: How remove stale DSN ?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas" <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>, "George Weaver" <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How remove stale DSN ?
Date: 2005-11-10 08:20:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It is. Check under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBC.ini. There's a
key for each DSN which contains the config values. Just delete the key.
Also, there will be a single value corresponding to each DSN under the
'ODBC Data Sources' key. Delete that as well. User DSNs are in the same
place, but under HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Hack your registry at your own risk. Backup first. Etc. etc.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-11-10 08:25:54