Re: Rev 4704

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rev 4704
Date: 2005-11-09 10:49:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

As we discussed last week, it causes an assert in debug builds on
Windows as wx seems to be unable to cast from DWORD to bool. Even
deleting the registry key and allowing it to recreate it itself doesn't
help.

This was the only fix that seemed to make sense without the pain of
fixing wx. Note that other true/false registry keys are stored as
true/false strings - I didn't change to follow that convention as it
would definitely not be backwards compatible with existing DWORD values.

/D