Re: Snaphost or MSI?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Carlos Benkendorf" <carlosbenkendorf(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Snaphost or MSI?
Date: 2005-11-02 12:32:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

________________________________

	From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Carlos Benkendorf
	Sent: 02 November 2005 12:15
	To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
	Subject: [ODBC] Snaphost or MSI?

	Hello,

	I would like to know what is the difference between the drivers
stored in the http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/ directory
from those stored in
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/snapshots/.

	Are the snapshots drivers updated more frequently?

Yes, the snapshots are updated much more regularly, but may be less
stable than the released versions. That said, the latest snapshot is one
of the most stable versions ever, and bar a couple of outstanding fixes
will soon be released as a stable version. I would recommend you use the
latest snapshot.

Regards,Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Johann ZuschlagDate: 2005-11-02 13:01:36