Re: QUERY : RE: Four art Names

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Prasad" <prasad(at)ownmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: QUERY : RE: Four art Names
Date: 2005-10-10 12:39:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Please use the mailing lists and not private email.

Not without re-implementing the PostgreSQL parser in the driver and then
modifying it do do what is required. And that's not gonna happen just to
work around a Microsoft bug.

> 2. If the answer to above is in the affirmative, would you
> please provide pointers for the same.
>
> 3. Can the OLE DB driver be modified in any way so that Four
> Part naming will work?

Probably not for the same reasons but you will need to ask someone who
knows about the oledb driver that question.

Regards, Dave