Re: Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version
Date: 2005-10-05 18:53:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes. There's only one bug that I consider a show stopper at the moment -
in declare/fetch mode, the driver fails to retrieve the second and
subsequent blocks of rows, effectively limiting the resultset size to
the cache size. Anoop and Sivakumar are working on this at the moment.

Do you have any deadlines to work to? I'm certainly hoping the fix will
be in place in plenty of time for release with pgInstaller 8.1.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date