Re: Silent Install of pgAdmin3

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Lane Van Ingen" <lvaningen(at)esncc(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Silent Install of pgAdmin3
Date: 2005-09-22 13:22:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sorry - meant to reply but somehow lost your message.

(I assume you're on Windows) In theory you can install silently using
the right command line options to msiexec (see the Microsoft
documentation), and setting the appropriate properties on the command
line, however this has never been tested afaik. You'll probably have
better luck doing this with the snapshot versions as they have the new
Wix based installer (well,
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/pgadmin3-20050916-Win32-Ins
taller.zip does).

Regards, Dave.