Re: We have to support ANSI encoding...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: We have to support ANSI encoding...
Date: 2005-09-20 14:10:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yeah, I'm pretty much resigned to that now - in fact, the only
alternative I can see is to convert incoming strings from the local
charset to ucs-2 in the *W functions of the Unicode driver - that seems
to be what the SQL Server driver does (it's configurable behaviour in
fact). Of course, that would reduce performance even further :-(

/D

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Amarsh MDate: 2005-09-21 01:55:49