Slony scripts

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Slony scripts
Date: 2005-09-19 07:27:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas

I was thinking about including the Slony scripts with the
pgAdmin/pgInstaller packaging. To save me rooting through the code to
find it, where does we look for them at the moment? Also, how do we
handle different Slony versions? Scripts in a subdirectory someplace, or
do we rename them so they don't clash. Or do we say you can only create
clusters in the version that you have installed the scripts for?

Cheers, Dave.