Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit
Date: 2005-09-16 07:51:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Nothing formal - just post the patch to the list with a good description
of what it does and one of us will review it and apply if appropriate as
soon as we can (or bounce it back to you if there's a problem). We try
to make it as easy as possible to contribute :-)

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-09-16 16:05:48