Re: Not able to install pgAdminIII

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Mary Jo Pellerito" <MaryJoP(at)housevalues(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Not able to install pgAdminIII
Date: 2005-09-15 19:15:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

________________________________

From: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Mary Jo
Pellerito
Sent: 15 September 2005 19:36
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Not able to install pgAdminIII

Hi,

I have successfully installed pgAdmin and was using it for about
a month. Then one day... I got this err message when I tried to run the
app:

Ordinal Not Found

The ordinal 2821 could not be located in the dynamic link
library LIBEAY32.dll

Sounds like you have a old version of libeay32.dll on your system that
pgAdmin is finding over it's own. Unfortunately, until recently the was
no versioning info in it so intallers tend to overwrite it. Crystal
Reports is a common culprit for this - even in the latest version 11.0
they ship a very old set of SSL dlls.

Regards, Dave.