Re: row count with libpq driver

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Scot Loach" <sloach(at)sandvine(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: row count with libpq driver
Date: 2005-09-09 12:02:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Technically that is as per spec
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/ht
m/odbcsqlrowcount.asp, however the spec does allow the row count from
selects to be returned if the driver wants. Feel free to submit a patch
(I'm swamped right now :-( ).

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: pamspam88@yahoo.comDate: 2005-09-09 14:48:11
Subject: problem
Previous:From: Scot LoachDate: 2005-09-09 11:51:38
Subject: row count with libpq driver