Re: savepoint

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Marko Ristola" <Marko(dot)Ristola(at)kolumbus(dot)fi>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: savepoint
Date: 2005-09-02 08:41:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi

Please post to the list!!

I've updated the patch as attached:

- It's a little more readable I think
- It works with libpq as well as the old comms :-)
- It should be case insensitive (otherwise, you could just use
strstr()).

There's also some minor reformatting of misc.h in there.

It is applied to CVS - thanks Hiroshi.

Regards, Dave

Attachment Content-Type Size
savepoint.patch application/octet-stream 4.3 KB