Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Scot Loach" <sloach(at)sandvine(dot)com>,"Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver
Date: 2005-08-31 14:16:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Good. Were there any other issues that you reported that we've missed?

If not, once I've heard how this unicode patch looks from a few people,
I'll rename the driver and push out a new version (I'm keen to get this
done for pgInstaller 8.1 of course).

Regards, Dave

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Joel FradkinDate: 2005-08-31 14:39:33