Re: Unicode support

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>,"Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unicode support
Date: 2005-08-31 07:19:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

OK, I'll prepare a patch, and because it's an odd problem, a test build
to go with it. Any voluteers to test? It really needs people with a
reproducable encoding error that doesn't existing in 07.xx, or people
using BDE (which barfs bigtime on SQL_C_Wxxx data).

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-08-31 07:33:34