Re: "Official" version

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Ing(dot) Martin Šramko <martin(at)soltec(dot)sk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "Official" version
Date: 2005-08-24 09:49:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, I haven't tried that sort of test exactly, but have done other benchmarks which showed no significant differences.

I don't suppose it could be SSL overhead that you're seeing with the new driver? Make sure it's disabled in the DSN.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Alejandro D. BurneDate: 2005-08-24 11:07:25