"Official" version

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "Official" version
Date: 2005-08-19 19:40:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I think it's fairly safe to say that the new libpq version of psqlODBC
is more stable than the previous release versions of the driver, and
also now offers more features such as SSL, Kerberos authentication (has
anyone tried this yet?), pgpass files and so on.

In light of this, I think the libpq version should now take over as the
official driver, and lose the 'libpq' suffix that was added for testing.

If anyone has any strong objections, please shriek soon!!

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Scot LoachDate: 2005-08-19 20:43:19