Re: Installing postgres on win XP

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installing postgres on win XP
Date: 2005-08-11 14:04:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Sounds like it's already installed on your machine. If that is the case,
you can directly run the -int msi and it'll go into maintenance mode,
using the language option setup by the bootstrapper on the first
invocation. On a clean machine, you cannot run the -int msi - it'll fail
with an appropriate message telling you what to do.

Regards, Dave