Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4380 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/dlg

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r4380 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/dlg
Date: 2005-07-21 09:51:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

And you never made a mistake that could have been caught by a
confirmation mb? Still, that risk is one that you and any other user
must explicitly choose to take so I'm not going to complain about it.

> There are so many mistakes one can make pressing the wrong
> button at the
> wrong time, we can't catch them all.

No, but this is an easy one in which a simple confirmation could save
time, effort and annoyance.

> Besides, you sample doesn't hit. If you deleted that column,
> just create
> it again.

You miss the point. If you're trying to put your columns in a specific
order (yes, I know it doesn't matter from a theoretical POV, but some of
us like things to look nice as well), you have to remove all the other
thirty, and start again.

Regards, Dave.