Re: non TCP connection

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alex Perry" <alex(dot)perry(at)ieee(dot)org>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: non TCP connection
Date: 2005-07-20 07:15:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

UDS support is only available in the development snapshots at present,
however, from the docs:

The address is the IP address of the machine to contact, or the fully
qualified domain name. On Unix based systems the address field may be
left blank to use the default PostgreSQL Unix Domain Socket on the local
machine, or be set to an alternate path containing a PostgreSQL socket.
If a path is entered, it must begin with a "/".

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Tino WildenhainDate: 2005-07-20 07:20:57
Previous:From: Alex PerryDate: 2005-07-20 06:18:40
Subject: non TCP connection