Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>,"Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
Subject: Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc
Date: 2005-07-12 18:55:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Merlin

I received the first cut patch from Anoop this morning and have already
fed back a minor update. I found one bug that needs fixing, following
which I think it will be ready for a demo build which I'll produce and
upload ASAP. The patch won't hit the lists because it's too big (Anoop
did send it though), but if you want a copy sent privately let me know.

Regards, Dave