Re: Patch for Libpq enabled psqlodbc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>,<pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for Libpq enabled psqlodbc
Date: 2005-07-12 09:03:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Anoop,

Wow, that's some size of patch (and great to see - well done to you and
your colleagues at Pervasive)! I think the best bet is for me to produce
a test build that we can then distribute for people on the list to test.
I'll try to do that today or tomorrow.

Are you ready for the inevitable flood of bug reports? :-)

Regards, Dave.