Re: Create new Table

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Create new Table
Date: 2004-06-08 07:19:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It's currently broken on Windows though - I suspect it might be my
fault, accidently commiting long term dev code whilst actually
committing something entirely different. I need to spend some time on it
- I'm out for a bit this morning, and have a rack to recable later today
but I might find a couple of hours. If not, tomorrow...

Regards, Dave.