The pgAdmin Development Team are proud to announce the release of
pgAdmin III v1.2.2. This is primarily a bug fix, however we are also
very pleased to be able to include a Mac OSX port.
pgAdmin is the most popular GUI PostgreSQL administration and management
tool, with native support for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD & Mac. It includes
the following features:
- Schema browsing of all PostgreSQL object types.
- Object creation/properties dialogues.
- Threaded ad-hoc query tool with EXPLAIN support.
- Table data view/edit tool.
- SSL support.
- Ability to connect and browse multiple servers at once.
- Support for Unicode databases.
- UI Translations into over 20 languages.
For a complete list of changes, please see the changelog at
pgAdmin III is freely available under the Artistic Licence, and may be
downloaded from one of the mirror sites listed at
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2005-06-18 18:11:55|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 18 2005|
|Previous:||From: Tim Churches||Date: 2005-06-14 18:42:30|
|Subject: Version 0.9 of NetEpi Case Manager now available|