Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-09 22:32:17
Lists: pgsql-www

We won't need one - if it can output in the raw template format which is
*really* basic HTML. The existing framework would take care of the rest
of the formatting.

> BTW, one of the nice things about a *mature* CMS is that it
> doesn't require
> web people to maintain it. You can delegate stuff to folks
> who just have
> to do text editing and hit "approve".

Agreed. Believe me, if Bricolage can fit in with the existing framework,
then it's got my vote. It'll still need dispatch and navigation code for
the framework from Gevik of course, but the CMS side will be sorted.

Regards, Dave