Re: Debian download section website update.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: "PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Debian download section website update.
Date: 2005-06-09 19:39:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, I'll take a look. I didn't see the patch previously incidently - did it definitely go to the right address?

> One RBS(tm) for you and Andreas.

Cool.

> Regards,
> Raphaël... Waiting for an OOB signal before going to
> maintenance state :)

Raph# shutdown -h now

Entering runlevel 0...
Killing all processes... Done.
Flushing buffers... Done.

System halted.
It is no safe to power down.

<click>

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-06-09 19:42:26