Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Gevik Babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-08 09:12:31
Lists: pgsql-www

You should probably start by making suitable introductory pages for the
site, and adding some sample content from techdocs to demonstrate what
the first tiem user will see, and how easily they can access the site.

From our point of view, we will also be interested in maintenance of the
site - how do we add/remove/edit HTML docs, how do we add/remove other
docs (PDFs etc) and that sort of thing.

A couple of other things to note - first, all code should be BSD
licenced and when at an acceptable state, moved into our web CVS.
Secondly all layout and styles etc. should be easily changeable - ie.
not contained within any of the content. Oh, and please try to avoid
using any unusual PHP/Apache configurations!

I look forward to seeing a demo :-)

Regards, Dave