Move to Subversion?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Move to Subversion?
Date: 2005-04-27 20:27:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I've been looking at moving pgAdmin to Subversion instead of CVS to
allow us to move file and directories etc. I've put a test installation
on svn://svn.pgadmin.org/repos/, with a web browser at
http://svn.pgadmin.org.

Thoughts, comments, objections?

Currently I quite like it. The structure and web interface is a little
confusing at first, but TortoiseSVN makes using it a breeze on Windows.

Regards, Dave.

Oh, btw, the SVN repository is a copy of CVS from earlier today. If you
view the CVS repo via the test version of viewcvs, that's the live CVS
repository.

pgadmin-hackers by date