Re: Website

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Miha Radej" <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
Cc: "PgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website
Date: 2006-01-14 19:20:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: Miha Radej [mailto:miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com]
Sent: Fri 1/13/2006 11:11 PM
To: Dave Page
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Website

> what i meant and failed to say was that i prefer how the current menu
> works, ie an entire block works as a link, not only when you hover over
> the text. please see http://mcajvar.prkoritu.net/pgadmin/menu.html to
> better see what i mean. i stole the styles and just modified them a little.

Dunno what browser you're using, but in my firefox, safari and IE6's, only the text is linked in any case. The new site doesn't have the highlight-on-hover though - we did consider that but the concencus in the office at work was to leave it without. I might play again tonight though.

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: miha.radejDate: 2006-01-14 23:27:02
Previous:From: Bastiaan WakkieDate: 2006-01-14 10:11:24