Re: CVS Commit by andreas: Unix Domain Socket additional stuff switch to

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CVS Commit by andreas: Unix Domain Socket additional stuff switch to
Date: 2005-04-19 19:13:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Running multiple servers at once, without having to setup different
socket dirs.

> > and the trailing / that is added to the end of the path now
>
> This is your libpq's fault, I can't see any code to add a trailing /.
> Your DEFAULT_PGSOCKET_DIR is probably "/tmp/".

I can't double check this now (my Linux box is in the office), but all
of a sudden after I rebuilt with your changes I got a trailing / added,
which led to a double / in connect error messages - though I agree I
can't see any obvious cause having looked at your patch more closely.

I look tomorrow.

Cheers, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Jyrki WahlstedtDate: 2005-04-19 19:32:56