Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Greg Landrum" <greg(dot)landrum(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio
Date: 2005-03-29 14:54:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Yeah, that's quite straightforward to do - although, there are that many
files that it would probably be easier to do a wildcard include anyway
unless it's a fairly well defined set that's required. In reality I
doubt most people would care whats in the include/ directory anyway -
it's the download size I'm more worried about!

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Previous:From: Greg LandrumDate: 2005-03-29 14:51:48