Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: <greg(dot)landrum(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: writing backend extensions using Visual Studio
Date: 2005-03-29 12:32:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Yeah - these used to be installed by 'make install-all-headers' iirc,
however that has gone now. I can't see anything in /INSTALL or the docs
on what to use instead other than the source tree (which doesn't ship
with pgInstaller of course).

So, a question to anyone who knows, do we really need to ship *all*
headers with the installer, or is there a useful subset?

Regards, Dave

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Greg LandrumDate: 2005-03-29 14:51:48